REAL ESTATE CERTIFICATIONS and DESIGNATIONS
- Real Estate Broker/Owner since 1990
- Real Estate professional for over 23 years
- Residential Relocation Specialist (RRS)
- Graduate of the Real Estate Institute (GRI)
- Certified New Home Specialist (CNHS)
- Buyer /Seller Brokerage
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- Three time PAR Excellence Award
- Secretary of Indiana County Re-Development Authority
- Member of Blairsville Parking Authority
- Member of Board of Directors of Blairsville Improvement Group (BIG)
- Member of Saltsburg Historic Review Board (HARB)
- Past President and Vice President of Blairsville Kiwanias
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Member of Pennsylvania Association of Realtors
- Member of Indiana County Board of Realtors
- Member of TWO Multi-Listing Services
- West-Penn Multi-List and Multi-List of Indiana Area
REAL ESTATE MOTTO
- "Friends Helping Friends"
Broker/Owner Margaret "Peggy" Kinter is a Blairsville resident having been born and raised in Texas and has resided in Indiana County since 1973. Peggy's youth was filled with extra-curricular activities and organizations centered around farming, school, church, and music. After attending College in West Texas and while raising her family, she continued with her dreams of entering the field of Real Estate. In 1983 Peggy became a Pennsylvania Real Estate Salesperson achieving PAR Excellence three times. In 1990 Peggy became a Pennsylvania Real Estate Broker and opened Chestnut Ridge Realty. Wanting to offer her Buyers and Sellers more advantages, as well as add a streamlined "One Stop Shopping" service, in 1995 Peggy merged Chestnut Ridge Realty with HOWARD HANNA REAL ESTATE SERVICES.
Peggy still manages the day to day activities of both the Blairsville and Indiana offices with the assistance of Scott Cavender, Associate Broker of the Indiana Office.
Peggy especially enjoys time with her 7 grandsons and enjoys keeping in touch with the hundreds of Buyers and Sellers from her 20 + years of Real Estate service. Peggy is a community volunteer and does whatever she can to promote the Indiana County area.
Peggy's real estate motto is "Friends helping Friends."